Will Writing Service
Personal Will @ $280 include the following provisions:
- Personal particulars of client;
- Revocation clause;
- Appointment of executor, trustee and guardian;
- Defining rights and powers of executor and trustee;
- Standard provision for real properties, insurance policies and joint accounts;
- Distribution of residuary assets to beneficiaries by percentage;
- Naming of beneficiaries for residuary assets up to 3 levels;
- Common disaster clause;
- Free translation for non-English speaking clients;
- Witnessed by 2 of our staff.
Husband & wife mirror Wills @ $450
Additional Arrangement : $50 per clause
Duplicate Will : $50 per set
Amending Will : $140 for our existing clients
If you like what you see, please get ready the name and IC number of your executor, guardian and beneficiaries and provide the details via our online submission platform below.
We will contact you once the Will is ready (usually within 3 working days) and arrange for you to meet us at our office. The draft will be presented to you and every clause in the Will fully explained to you in plain English before you finalise and sign the actual Will;
You will keep the Will at a safe place unless you are using our Safe Keeping Service.
While writing a Will in Singapore is important, it is equally important to ensure that proper steps are taken to make your Will available when it is needed most.
We provide Safe Keeping service to ensure that your Will is not open to uninvited eyes as well as to make it available when it is needed.
Our Safe Keeping Fee:
5 years – $300 per Will
10 years – $500 per Will
Wills on Wheels:
Personal Will – $500 per Will
Mirror Wills – $650 for 2 Wills (husband and wife only)
Some clients require the special arrangement of trust service. We can go through the advantages and disadvantages of the different trust arrangements with you and help you to better understand and to evaluate the options. Contact our trust adviser for a free consultation.