Certified Will Planner Course
Date and Time:
28 August 2019 (Wednesday),
9am to 6pm (registration starts at 8:45am, course commences at 9am sharp).
Advance Planning Centre at 24 Peck Seah Street #02-10 Nehsons Building, Singapore 079314.
9am to 6pm.
It is designed for those who want to be Will Planner to provide Will Writing as a value added service to their existing clients or as a door opener to generate leads.
Intestacy Law in Singapore & its potential complications;
A to Z of Wills – Wills Act, legal requirements, structure, benefits, limitations and pointers;
Estate administration, Succession Planning and Trust service;
Marketing and Admin matters;
Commonly asked questions.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
1. Acquire a professional and practical knowledge on the relevant topics;
2. Be able to use the knowledge acquired to help people understand the importance of having a valid Will, making a nomination and creating a Trust;
3. Be entitled to a VIP code and represent our company to offer Will writing, safekeeping and succession planning service;
4. Enjoy our prompt and professional service support;
5. Enjoy 1 complimentary Will;
6. Enjoy 30% commission on Will writing and safekeeping service done through you;
7. Enjoy 10% referral fee on succession planning and trust service.
$388 per participant.
Payment is to be made before commencement of the course.
Registration of interest:
WhatsApp: “Your Name WPC 28 Aug” to 9691 2323 (please don’t call this number)
Eg. “John Lim WPC 28 Aug”.
SkillsFuture Approved Course :
Please register for the course with us to get your INVOICE cause you need to submit the INVOICE when submitting your claim to use your SkillsFuture Credit.
** Claims to SkillsFuture need to be made BEFORE start of Course
We also conduct free educational talks to organisations. Contents and duration of the talks can be custom-made to suit your needs. Professional training to employees of organisations especially the insurance companies, banks, investment firms and real estate agencies is also available.
Please email your request to: email@example.com.