Certified Will Planner Course
Date and Time:
20 Feb 2019 (Wednesday),
10am to 5pm (registration starts at 9:45am, course commences at 10am sharp).
Advance Planning Centre at 24 Peck Seah Street #02-10 Nehsons Building, Singapore 079314.
10am to 5pm.
It is designed for those who want to be Will Planner to provide Will Writing as a value added service to their existing clients or as a door opener to generate leads.
Intestacy Law in Singapore & its potential complications;
A to Z of Wills – Wills Act, legal requirements, structure, benefits, limitations and pointers;
Estate administration, Succession Planning and Trust service;
Marketing and Admin matters;
Commonly asked questions.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
1. Acquire a professional and practical knowledge on the relevant topics;
2. Be able to use the knowledge acquired to help people understand the importance of having a valid Will, making a nomination and creating a Trust;
3. Be entitled to a VIP code and represent our company to offer Will writing, safekeeping and succession planning service;
4. Enjoy our prompt and professional service support;
5. Enjoy 50% preferential rate on making your own Will;
6. Enjoy 30% commission on Will writing and safekeeping service done through you;
7. Enjoy 10% referral fee on succession planning and trust service.
$388 per participant.
Payment is to be made before commencement of the course.
Registration of interest:
WhatsApp: “Your Name WPC 20 Feb” to 9691 2323 (please don’t call this number)
Eg. “John Lim WPC 20 Feb”.
We also conduct free educational talks to organisations. Contents and duration of the talks can be custom-made to suit your needs. Professional training to employees of organisations especially the insurance companies, banks, investment firms and real estate agencies is also available.
Please email your request to: email@example.com.