Will Planning Course
Date and Time:
17th October 2018 (Wednesday),
10am to 5pm (registration starts at 9:45am, course commences at 10am sharp).
Our training centre at 24 Peck Seah Street #02-10 Nehsons Building, Singapore 079314.
10am to 5pm.
It is designed for those who want to be Will Planner to provide Will Writing as a value added service to their existing clients or as a door opener to generate leads.
Intestacy Law in Singapore & its potential complications;
A to Z of Wills – Wills Act, legal requirements, structure, benefits, limitations and pointers;
Estate administration, Succession Planning and Trust service;
Marketing and Admin matters;
Commonly asked questions.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
1. Acquire a professional and practical knowledge on the relevant topics;
2. Be able to use the knowledge acquired to help people understand the importance of having a valid Will, making a nomination and creating a Trust;
3. Be entitled to a VIP code and represent our company to offer Will writing, safekeeping and succession planning service;
4. Enjoy our prompt and professional service support;
5. Enjoy 50% preferential rate on making your own Will;
6. Enjoy 30% commission on Will writing and safekeeping service done through you;
7. Enjoy 10% referral fee on succession planning and trust service.
$388 per participant.
Payment is to be made before commencement of the course.
Registration of interest:
WhatsApp: “Your Name+WPC+ 17 Oct” to 9691 2323 (please don’t call this number)
Eg. “John Lim WPC 17 Oct”.
We also conduct free educational talks to organisations. Contents and duration of the talks can be custom-made to suit your needs. Professional training to employees of organisations especially the insurance companies, banks, investment firms and real estate agencies is also available.
Please email your request to: email@example.com.