Certified Will Planner Course
Date and Time:
On 20 July 2022 from 9.30am to 6:00pm
It is designed for those who want to be Will Planner to provide Will planning as a value added service to their existing clients or as a door opener to generate leads.
1. Intestacy Law in Singapore & its potential complications;
2. Common Misconceptions on Will writing;
3. A to Z of Wills – Wills Act, legal requirements, structure, benefits, limitations and pointers;
4. Probate, Letters of Administration and trust;
5. Marketing and Admin matters;
6. Commonly asked questions.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
1. Acquire professional and practical knowledge on the relevant topics;
2. Be able to use the knowledge acquired to help people to understand the importance of having a valid Will;
3. Be entitled to a VIP code and represent our company to offer Will planning, safekeeping and trust service;
4. Enjoy our prompt and professional service support;
5. Enjoy 1 complimentary Will (worth $300);
6. Enjoy 30% commission on Will planning and safekeeping service done through you;
7. Enjoy 10% referral fee on probate and trust service done through you.
2, Havelock Road, #05-16, Havelock II, Singapore 059763
$388 per participant (By Cash only). Payment is to be made before commencement of the course.
Registration of interest: Please complete the form below.
For enquiries, please WhatsApp to 9691 2323 (please don’t call this number as this is not a voice number.)