Certified Will Planner Course (via Zoom online)
Date and Time:
1 June 2020 (Monday)
9am to 6pm.
It is designed for those who want to be Will Planner to provide Will Writing as a value added service to their existing clients or as a door opener to generate leads.
Intestacy Law in Singapore & its potential complications;
Common Misconceptions on Will writing;
A to Z of Wills – Wills Act, legal requirements, structure, benefits, limitations and pointers;
Estate administration, Succession Planning and Trust service;
Marketing and Admin matters;
Commonly asked questions.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
1. Acquire a professional and practical knowledge on the relevant topics;
2. Be able to use the knowledge acquired to help people understand the importance of having a valid Will, making a nomination and creating a Trust;
3. Be entitled to a VIP code and represent our company to offer Will writing, safekeeping and succession planning service;
4. Enjoy our prompt and professional service support;
5. Enjoy 1 complimentary Will (worth $300);
6. Enjoy 30% commission on Will writing and safekeeping service done through you;
7. Enjoy 10% referral fee on succession planning and trust service.
$388 per participant.
Payment is to be made before commencement of the course.
Registration of interest:
WhatsApp: “Your Name WPC 1 Jun” to 9691 2323 (please don’t call this number)
Eg. “John Lim WPC 1 Jun”.
Skillsfuture Course ID : CRS-N-0049001 (Click to view Course on MySkillsFuture)
Please register for the course with us to get your INVOICE cause you need to submit the INVOICE when submitting your claim to use your SkillsFuture Credit.
** Claims to SkillsFuture need to be made BEFORE start of Course
We also conduct free educational talks to organisations. Contents and duration of the talks can be custom-made to suit your needs. Professional training to employees of organisations especially the insurance companies, banks, investment firms and real estate agencies is also available.
Please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.